“When you discover the secret joy of the Treasure Principle, I guarantee you’ll never be content with less.” Randy Alcorn
Our staff just recently finished reading Alcorn’s book, The Treasure Principle, Discovering the Secret of Joyful Giving. While this book maybe short, it is powerful, potentially life changing, and in my humble opinion, it should be a book every believer reads.
Alcorn gives six principles for how we should view and treat money:
1. God owns everything. I’m His money manager.
2. My heart always goes where I put God’s money.
3. Heaven, not earth, is my home.
4. I should live not for the dot (short life on earth), but for the line (eternity).
5. Giving is the only antidote for materialism.
6. God prospers me not to raise my standard of living, but to raise my standard of giving.
As our staff read this book together, we were all reminded and grateful for the partners of this ministry who sacrificially give so that lives can be changed through this ministry. As I’ve heard many times through the years, “We are never more like Jesus than when we give.” What we give in Christ is never wasted.
The book will only take you about an hour to read…and that’s one hour that could potentially change your life.
It’s worth your time.
Click here to get your copy.