Child Traveling Information

We want to fully support each team member well when serving overseas, especially if it is your first time to travel overseas. Our goal is for each team member to feel comfortable and completely prepared for their trip. A notarized parental consent letter is recommended according to the CBP website for minors under the age of 18. Whether one or both parents are traveling with their child, a consent letter is necessary in case one parent must return from or remain in a foreign country unexpectedly due to illness, emergency or unexpected events.

An Overview

Minor Child Travel Consent Letter Download

To apply to be on a 25 Project Mission Team, simply complete and submit the application here. If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Gallimore, Trips Operations Assistant.